1.16.2013

to wed in Lanikai.

I actually logged onto the computer this morning to consult that faithful epitome of knowlege- le Google. I meant to simply google 'Beginners spin classes to do at home', find said video, hop off the computer and onto the bike. That was half an hour ago... I could lie and say I am on the bike and somehow writing this whilst peddling but that would be, well a big fat lie. I found myself logging onto my Pinterest and searching 'Streamer tassles'. No really. How my mind processed Spin Classes to Streamer Tassles beats me, such a complex space going on above my shoulders... ahem.

And now I find myself logged onto JAPR blogging about God knows what. I want to direct this post to a wedding my lovely mum somehow found on the internet, through hours of instagram stalking lucky folks that reside in Hawaii (our new favourite hobby- Hawaii blog post to come :-) ). The happy couple (Aimee and Sean) live in Oahu, HI and hosted an intimate, island ceremony and reception. I've included the video link and it's honestly worth a watch -  http://vimeo.com/54015634. I wouldn't know the couple from a bar of soap but watching them wed brought tears to my eyes, big softy that I am. The ceremony and reception were held in a Lanikai backyard and the DIY touches added an unbeatable beauty (hence my obssession with streamer tassles). The ceremony and reception were so full of light and happiness and so, so heartfelt- it's hard to watch the vid and not your wish you were a guest. Below photo to credit to Aimee's own instagram- aimeesan




 

No comments:

Post a Comment