9.11.2012

anybody out there?

The funny thing about blogging is that sometimes (okay, let's be honest) most of the time it feels like you are writingto yourself.  And you probably are. Just like I am right now. Ahhh. But every now and then someone might happen to stumble across your blog and have a read. Hey, they might even like what you're writing. And that is a good feeling. And if they don't? Freedom of expression, I say! 

 This writing biz is a tricky one to crack, the huge amount of people in the exact same position as me is phenonemal. People often wonder why I have picked such a hard industry to make my mark in but challenge is a wonderful thing. And that experience I have had; those few weeks and precious insights into my favourite publications make for some great memories and bring me that one step closer to getting what I want out of this life.


No comments:

Post a Comment