9.13.2012

Good day sir!

I have something to admit... Wait, It seems this blog is somewhat of my confessional and whoever happens to read this is my priest. Well done. I digress so now I will confess. I have a penchant for dressing like a boy. I never did go through my tomboy stage during adolescence so here we are nearly 21 years old and I have discovered a love for oversized tees and shirts, skinny jeans and converse. Better late than never, eh?

There is something so appealing about dressing man-style. And fun! And when styled the right way- man style is swoon-worthy. Not to mention comfortable. Eat a big din? No need to suck in, oversized shirt will hide any food baby. Everyone wins. Androgynous dressing can be casual or if needed for evening wear- a tailored white shirt, statement collar necklace, leather skinnies and a pair of brogues (or pumps) can work just as well.



What I wore today- Oversized silk chambray shirt (courtesy of my beautiful Nan), skinnies and fresh white cons. Can you say comfortable? I can. And I will. Because I am very comfortable, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment