5.10.2011

Biting the bullet.

Don’t cha just hate it when you wanna jump on the bandwagon, up your level of cred and start a blog, something witty, something clever, but cannot do so at the risk of coming across as a self-centered, self-obsessed, self-involved asshole? Here's to biting the bullet and doing so anyway.
I like writing. Whether it's for everyone's eyes or never sees the light of day, I like it. Which is why I started this blog. To write. I'm hoping it won't run out of steam and maybe people other than myself (or my dear mumma) will read it.
I hope to one day end up working between the pages of one of my favourite magazines, with the likes of the great Jackie Frank or Elizabeth Renkhart. Until then, I'm just your average, run-of-the-mill nineteen year old, I dream too big but I don't really mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment