7.24.2012

bonehead.


My current style crush is the lady of the moment: Lara Bingle. Albeit, she doesn't have the IQ of a rocket scientist (but hey! Who does? Apart from rocket scientists... ahem) but she does carry off any effortless and somewhat grungy cool. Add to that my odd obsession with skulls (much to the disturbance of my Nanny) and bingo! When the ep of Being Lara Bingle aired showing Lara's birthday tables adorned with decorative skulls and I was in skeleton heaven. I picked up a couple of plastic skulls from eBay (will eBay ever disapoint?), some silk peonies off Esty (again, Yay for internet shopping and accidently loading money onto your credit card just ripe for the spending) and some pretty, little shells from my corner $2 store. Add some white matte spray paint, a lot of superglue (mostly on my fingers) and wallah! I have to admit I have even impressed myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment