7.24.2012

genius.

43 pages into this book full of wonderment and I am already hooked. Hook, line and sinker. I’ve been a fan of Zoe Foster since her fruitybeauty.com days, Primped and then Air Kisses (phew!) and when spying this bad boy in the book aisle of my local Big Dub, a small kernel of excitement formed deep inside my very being. 'This book must be read', I told myself (not aloud of course- people already think I'm weird enough). Sure enough, I took it home in my hot, little hands and began to devour every word. The way in which Zoe writes is witty, funny, approachable and downright maddeningly clever- she is heartbreakingly good! The book is gorgeous to look and full to it’s shiny brim of clever tips which cause forehead slapping and ‘Why did I not know this before’ thoughts. Pick up this book (please, no one needs to be subject to another bad fake tan again. Aren't they all bad, though? Never mind...) or check out her site here.


No comments:

Post a Comment