1.23.2012

bookworm.

I love books. I'm not afraid to admit when I go to the bookstore I like running my hand along the covers of new books, I like the smell of books and I like the feeling you get when you're in a bookstore. Everybody goes about their own business, the sales people aren't pushy and in a bookstore nobody judges. Unlike the feeling you get in other stores, I have never once felt intimidated to pick up a certain book or wander into a certain section. So imagine my delight, uncovering the gem of a book store that is Kinokunyia. Translating to "Store of Kii Provence", Kinokunyia is any booklover's heaven on earth. Located on George Street in Sydney, I kick myself for not going in there sooner. Kinokunyia not only offers a quiet and vast place to get lost among the titles but over 300 000 titles in English, Japanese, French and German. Tattoos your thing? They have it covered. More into fashion design? It's got it's whole section. No matter what your interest, they have it.

Like to read? Do yourself a favour. Kinokuniya books. The Galleries, Level 2, 500 George Street.



No comments:

Post a Comment