5.15.2012

garden party.



OP. Olivia Palermo- the upmost epitome of style. Oh, to have a wardrobe even close to the callibre of Oliva's. I can dream right? Lately, I've been lusting over these floral badboys (Topshop) Olivia was spotted wearing. I've been looking high and low to no avail and nearly gave up all hope. The pants are sold out on the Topshop website and noone else seems to stock anything similar. But, and there is always a but, one last attempt to track down the pants on the web proved fruitful. I had found the exact pair! All smiles until I came to a price. A little bit exxy but like they say, WWOD. She would buy them (or realistically be gifted them) and so shall I. Although I'm not as wild to team them with a pair of leopard print pumps, these bad boys will get me one tiny step closer to having a closet resembling OP's. 

And that's good enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment